Consider the Understanding Birth eClass your go-to guide for answers you can trust on childbirth. This interactive online course covers essential information on labor and more, and highlights ways partners can help throughout the process. You’ll also get a sense of what labor is really like as you watch several birth stories.
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 4-6 hours to complete.
- Birth Stories
- Comfort Techniques
- Medical Procedures
- Cesarean Birth
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a birth plan checklist and contraction timer
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
Once registered, parents will receive an access code and additional information. This online program will be accessible for 9 months following initial login. Registrant will receive a separate email in 24-48 business hours containing log in instructions.