Understanding Your Newborn
Congratulations on your growing family! Consider the Understanding Your Newborn eClass your go-to guide for infant care. This interactive online course covers essential information, including clear video examples of bathing, feeding and diapering, and lets you know when to call the doctor. You will also stay organized with a variety of helpful checklists and trackers!
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 2-3 hours to complete.
- Newborn Traits
- Newborn Behaviors
- Crying and Comforting
- Bathing, Nail Care & Dressing
- Newborn Health
- Newborn Safety
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a breastfeeding and diaper log, appointment and milestone trackers, and supplies and safety checklists
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
Once registered, parents will receive an access code and additional information. This online program will be accessible for 9 months following initial login. Registrant will receive a separate email in 24-48 business hours containing log in instructions.