Making the decision to breastfeed is one of the best things you can do for your baby! As with any new experience, you probably have lots of questions. Consider the Understanding Breastfeeding eClass your go-to guide for answers. This interactive online course covers the essentials, including clear animation and plenty of video examples. It lets you know when to call for help and includes partner tips throughout. You will also have the opportunity to track feedings with an easy-to-use tracker!
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 2-3 hours to complete.
- How Breastfeeding Works
- How to Breastfeed
- When to Feed Your Baby
- Getting Enough Milk
- Breast Care
- Breastfeeding Lifestyle
- Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
- Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
- Essential tools, including a breastfeeding and diaper log and appointment tracker
- Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
- PDF library, glossary, and web links
- Class completion certificate
Once registered, parents will receive an access code and additional information. This online program will be accessible for 9 months following initial login. Registrant will receive a separate email in 24-48 business hours containing log in instructions.